SHE's Loved

Thursday, December 1, 2011




Did you see the beautiful vineyard wedding album we posted yesterday?  If not, click HERE.  We are proud to share a review of SHE written by the bride...

"Do yourself a favor and hire a DOC!   I can't say enough good things about the work Stella Harper Events did for my recent wedding. I came to Emily in search of a day of coordinator and the only thing I would change is to hire her sooner! From our very first conversation I knew we were in good hands. Emily made us feel completely comfortable immediately and helped provide much needed guidance for us to finish up our plans. She went above and beyond on countless occasions and made herself available far more than I ever expected. Prior to the wedding she provided guidance on items we were unsure of, helped keep us organized and coordinated with all our vendors on the particulars. On the wedding day she and her staff kept me calm, helped set up our venue and the numerous DIY components that were involved and helped me feel like everything was under control (which is PRICELESS when DIY is involved)! She's worth far more than what she charges and her services are really invaluable."  ~ Ashley Eames posted 11/21/2011 on TheKnot.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...